How our Facility
is Keeping Guests safe from COVID-19
We’ve implemented even stricter standards — so you can stay and enjoy
the entertainment that you're used to, safely.
There are 30+ hand sanitizer
stations on or around the bowling lanes
available to guests.
We are making sure all high-touch surfaces are
removed or sanitized on a strict schedule.
We also have implemented a contact-less payment option.
The lanes are fully sanitized with the Viking spray
before and after the guests are at the lane.
Physical barriers and strict cleaning schedules are in place.
All lanes, bowling balls, shoes, hi-touch surfaces
shared areas and utensils are sanitized.
VIKING SANITATIONLEARN MORE ABOUT VIKING
is a solution that has the power to redefine the idea of a clean environment.
How Do I Purchase Packages?
Packages can be booked with our Sales Reps
at firstname.lastname@example.org or Online Here.
How do I check into my Event?
15 minutes prior to the start of the reservation the Front Desk will text what lane the party will be on and asks for the party to send shoe sizes so they can be ready at the designated Lane upon arrival.
How Do I Enter and Exit the Venue?
Guests can Enter through the Main Entrance on
40th St. & 9th Ave and Exit through the Port Authority Entrance.
Where can I view the Menu?
A menu will be available online here or the guest
can request a paper menu from the server.
How do I pay for my Event?
When the time on the lane concludes the guest will
be able to pay contact-less via a QR Code on the lane or with server.SAFETY PROTOCOLS
What are your Current Safety Protocols?
1. Educating our staff on the Coronavirus symptoms.
2. Our staff are continuously washing and sanitizing their hands.
3. Every management team member has a county, or city approved Food Safety Handler Certification
4. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer, based on availability, is located in over 30 locations throughout the venue.
5. All Lanes are sanitized with Viking Spray before and after each use.
6. All shoes are thoroughly sanitized between each use.
7. Menu and ordering will be available via smart phone so interactions can be as contact-less as possible.
8. Unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask everywhere in the venue other than on the lanes or sitting down actively eating or drinking at a table.